Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some Rather Shocking News.

What is happening to Thora?

Firstly she looks longingly at Burger King in Istanbul before greedily scoffing down her burger and fries.

Secondly we get to Turin, a city famous for its fashion and culture and we see Thora Marsh head to McDonalds for a cheeseburger!

The third occurance of Thora doing something she would normally frown upon back home happened in Gdansk. Thora waited out the front of a shopping Center before opening, eagerly desiring to enter.

She has knocked over chop sticks in a Berlin restaurant and has a desire for Sprite.

She has also taken to watching sport at night with the Winter Olympic being on and has been spotted going to football games.

I don't know what it is, you be the Judge.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm. Unheard of. Obviously, Thora is carrying a male child. The male child's own preferences are starting to take hold. At least it is Sprite and not Coke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to blame it on the hormones, but it's more fun to say she's indulging her long-held secret desires while far from prying eyes. But you've ruined that now!
    I await thora's defence with interest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! I can't believe it! Thora, I'm not sure you can continue teasing me about my Tel Aviv 'chicken and chips'... I didn't know any better back in 2000, you certainly do now!
    Sooo funny my dear. Thanks for the mental pictures Dean!

    ReplyDelete